About Regional Testing Laboratory (NR-II) Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
POWERGRID had set their vision and aligned mission and objectives as the vanguard of foresight in keeping with a changing business environment. Global Transmission Company with a leader in emerging power market management ensuring reliability, security, and economics, World-Class Integrated.
In keeping with the company's task and position as a central distribution service, the Corporation has laid the following goals:
· Distribution of electricity via interstate distribution systems. Unload all the scheduling and monitoring tasks of the State-Central Transmission System with the State Government Government Licensees Regional Power Committee Companies Licensees Any other individual reported in this name to the Central Government;
· To develop an effective, organized and cost-effective scheme for inter-state transmission lines to provide clean electricity stream from producing facilities to the charging centers.
· Efficient transmission system operation and maintenance.
· Restoring power as rapidly as possible in the event of any natural disaster, such as the supercyclone, the flood, etc.
· Provide domestic and foreign advisory facilities in the electricity industry depending on the organization's internal knowledge.
· Participate in trunk long-distance enterprises.
· Ensure the values of reliability, security, and economics linked to the growing / desirable anticipation of an environment that is cleaner, safer or healthier.